Kostaroff Family

As our family is about to expand we wanted to create a space to share all of the upcoming adventures and pictures with those we are unable to see. Neither of us claim to be computer savvy or jouranlists so bare with the writing (or lack of!).

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Getting Big!

Ava feeds herself...



Uses a sippy cup with pride...
Enjoys special treats from grandparents...
Hates the potty...

And always finds time to kick back and relax! She is doing so many new things. I love watching her mind work and make new connections! Though I don't blog much, I do capture many of the moments on camera!




4 Comments:

Blogger Brian and Raendra said...

Ava you are getting so big! I had fun last weekend, when we watched you. By the way I usually have to take my shirt off when I eat a popsicle too. Hope to see you and your parents soon!

August 15, 2007 5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Glad to be able to keep up with what Ava is doing. By the way, see you found the way to let us, shall we say, not-so-young people make comments.

August 15, 2007 8:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love the new pics! What a big girl! Amazing tricks Ava. Way to go! Hope to have a playdate soon.
LOve,
Toby

August 15, 2007 5:14 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Here's from your biggest fan in Montana. Hold on to your shirt Ava, I'm hoping to visit in December.

August 15, 2007 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home