Kostaroff Family

As our family is about to expand we wanted to create a space to share all of the upcoming adventures and pictures with those we are unable to see. Neither of us claim to be computer savvy or jouranlists so bare with the writing (or lack of!).

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Our Big 4 Month Old!

Ava officially turned 4 months old Wednesday! I cannot believe that she is already grown that much. My friend (former co-worker) Lindsey came by with a cute outfit to help celebrate the big day! Though it was snowing outside, we had a little sunshine inside!

I cannot believe it, but I failed to take a picture of Ava in her Easter dress. Here she is as the Easter bunny.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian and Raendra said...

Ava has grown so much! Cutest bunny I ever did see. I am glad you had a good trip, see you soon. Love you.

April 13, 2007 3:47 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Love the Bunny! Can't get enough pictures of Ava.

April 13, 2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We want more pics! Sara don't hold back on us now. We love that little bunny!

April 21, 2007 7:39 AM  
Blogger EmilyAnne said...

I like Ava. I had fun with her and I want to come over to your house.
-Madeline

April 21, 2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Kostaroff said...

Madeline,
We had a lot of fun with you too. You can come to our house anytime! Ava would love to see you again.

April 21, 2007 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home